Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Released: Assassins Creed III
Anyone who owns a gaming console, knows about the Assassins Creed series. If you don't, get out of your hole. Although the series is very successful, I don't get what the hype is all about. After playing some of the older Assassins Creed games, I found myself unsatisfied, and just plain out bored. Still, when I get time, I will try out the new instalment of the series. From the looks of it, it seems to me like I might actually enjoy this one. The fighting has been improved on, the game will also use a different character by the name of Desmond but it will mostly be his ancestors and the graphics, are the best I've seen on the PS3 so far.
Update:
After playing Assasins Creed III, I found myself pleased with the game, and even more pleased with the graphics. For someone who has never liked the series, that's saying something. I have played a lot of games on the PS3 since its release, however I have never seen such realistic graphics, I can say without a doubt they were far superior than Uncharted, and any other top graphic game out right now. The game play was also something i was surprised by, in previous games, I felt like the game was repetitive, however in AC3 your characer is constantly doing new missions, and the missions really complement all of the new features, or tweaks added to this game. For example the fighting is much improved; it has become a lot smoother. Overall the game is better than I expected. You may not agree with me but that's the way I see it.
Rating 9.5/10 "Amazing"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment