Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Reinvented Toronto Raptors?


I've been a long time Toronto Raptors fan, ever since the Vince Carter era I have followed the Raptors no matter how good or bad. Mostly bad though. Its been the same thing every year, "the Toronto Raptors will not be going to the playoffs." Finally, after 8+ seasons of being patient I feel the Raptors have a huge opportunity in being a potential 8th seed. Granted they have a 1-2 record but if you look at the 2 losses they have, they only lost by a margin of 2-4 points. Also with the addition of Kyle Lowery, who is only the third player to average 20+ ppg, 5+apg, and 5+ reb, behind Kevin Garnett, and Micheal Jordan; the Raptors finally have a leader they can count on and they finally look like they are poised to make the playoffs. Another big part of this new look Raptor team is Raptor coach Dwayne Casey.

No comments:

Post a Comment