Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Released: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

After much anticipation, Black Ops 2 has finally released and as usual it's going to be a huge success. I say this because no matter how good or bad Call of Duty is it is always gonna make the developers and creaters very rich just because of the hype. I've play COD MW2, Black Ops 1, and MW3 and i have to say the only one I truly enjoyed was Blackops. Blackops brings something different to the game that the Modern Warfare series doesnt, and thats a better multiplayer experience locally. I have a lot of brothers and when we play multiplayer we dont just want to play each other, so we add bots. This is a big reason for why I just enjoyed the Blackops series more. I also enjoy the wide variety of levels, such as Nuke Town which is being added as a DLC for Black Ops 2, and i like the fast pace action of Black Ops rather than a slower, more methodical way of play in the MW series. So going back to Black Ops 2, im obviously going to get it, its got everyhting I liked from the previous game and its also added features. one of the major features im looking forward to is the 4 player local Zombies game mode. Like I said I have a lot of brothers and we like games where most of us can play at once, and this feature of 4 player local is really exciting and is another reason why im looking forward to getting it.

Verdict: The game is everything I personally wanted in the Call of Duty series, with the 4 player local zombies, Nuketown DLC, and "smarter" bots this game is a must buy.

Rating:N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment