It's been a while since my last post. A lot of things have gone on and I totally forgot about updating my blog. I thought i'd switch it up and do a movie review on Thunderstruck starring NBA All Star Kevin Durant. Now, before I go on with the review, ill admit I didn't expect for this movie to blow me away with its visual or tremendous acting because the cast wasn't superb in any way shape or form. However I did expect it to give me entertainment like "Like Mike" did especially being a hardcore NBA fan. Now on with the review. Let me just say Thunderstruck was the single most disappointing movie of 2012. I didn't find myself remotely intrigued at all, the acting were really cheesy, it was very predictable and the movie was very unpolished. When I say the movie was unpolished I mean that there were many flaws with the movie scenes themselves. When the movie was focused on Kevin Durant's basketball game they used the exact same scene at least twice and it was so noticeable that they used the same scene that I almost didn't want to watch the rest. If your going to release a movie to theaters at least make it decent, I can tell you I wouldn't be saying this if it was released straight to Blu Ray.
Rating: 3.5/10 "Atrocious"

Good to see you posting again. Are you too young to remember Space Jam? It was a cartoony movie about basketball and the song was "hit em high, hit 'em high, hit 'em high....hit 'em low, hit'em low, hit 'em low....:) Ms. Morton
ReplyDelete